If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.The term ‘Gnosis Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 99 Front Street, City of Hamilton, Bermuda, HM11. Our company registration number is 53916. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your title, name, gender and date of birth.
· Your contact details (address, email, phone number and social media contact details).
· Family and spouse/partner details, relationships to other supporters.
· Your professional activities and employment details.
· Current interests and activities.
· Contact preferences.
· Media articles about you.
· Your IP address, location, browser type and information on how you interact on our website
· Any other information provided by yourself at the request of Gnosis Limited.
· In some circumstances, the personal information that Gnosis Limited collects may include information that is considered “sensitive data”. This may include personal information regarding racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, health and information concerning criminal offences. Where this information is collected, we will tell you, so you know why it is needed and we will ensure it is kept for the minimal period.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Bermuda.
Updated 11th April 2023